- Kick things off at 11:30 a.m. with a bicycle parade led by Mayor Dave Bieter from City Hall, 150 N. Capitol Blvd., to Julia Davis Park. (Park in the Boise Bicycle Project's bike corral behind the band shell.)
- Things get started in the park at noon with a bevy of arts and entertainment.
This spot becomes an eclectic mix of history and international culture. Check out the Global Lounge Stage for performances throughout the day.
- Also, throughout the park you'll find "Sesqui-Scene" stations - areas designated for performances by the Cello Collective, Boise Community Band, storyteller Ben Kemper, Boise Rock School, Opera Idaho, lauren edson & dancers, Summerwind Skippers, Old-Time Dance Music and others.
- The Idaho Plein Air Painters will be at work.
- Vintage show-'n'-shine with cars and antique vehicles will be in the parking lot to the north of the Boise Art Museum.
- Find Boise 150 merchandise, including a new CD of locally written and produced music by a.k.a. Belle, Lee Pen Sky, Steve Fulton, Hillfolk Noir, Grandma Kelsey, Johnny Shoes, Ned Evett, Curtis Stigers and others.
FOOD AND DRINK
- You'll find two beer and wine gardens pouring brews and vintages behind the art museum and in Pioneer Village.
- The fleet of about 20 food trucks will be stationed throughout the park.
- No parking will be allowed in the park, except for disabled parking with appropriate stickers.
- Free shuttle service will be available from Boise State University's Brady Parking Garage at University Drive and Brady Street, and the Myrtle Street Garage, 445 S. Capitol Blvd.
GENE HARRIS BANDSHELL
Noon: Welcome from Mayor Dave Bieter
12:15 p.m.: a. k. a. Belle
1:05 p.m.: Finn Riggins
2 p.m.: Proclamation, historic performance of "Boise, the Place We Call Home" (circa 1915); Boise poet laureate Diane Raptosh; Ballet Idaho and Trey McIntyre Project and Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
3:25 p.m.: Afrosonics
4:25 p.m.: Steve Fulton Music
GLOBAL LOUNGE STAGE
12:15 p.m.: "Fashion Through the Ages," historic clothing
1:15 p.m.: Poet Fidel Nshombo
1:30 p.m.: Filipino Boses
2 p.m.: Folkloric Dancers
2:30 p.m.: Yuko and Yuki
3 p.m.: Starbelly Dancers
3:30 p.m.: Traditional Chinese Dance Group
4 p.m.: Danza Azteca Tonatuih
4:30 p.m.: Bala Boise West African Drum and Dance