Elks Rehabilitation Hospital is holding a job fair Thursday at the Idaho Department of Labors Boise office to hire employees in more than 20 types of occupations.
The fair will run 9 a.m. to noon at 219 W. Main St.
Elks Rehab is recruiting people for the following jobs:
- admission clerk
- occupational therapist
- physical therapist
- financial counselor
- medical records coder
- medical transcriptionist
- audiologist certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- revenue cycle manager
- health information management supervisor
- health information management clerk
- enrollment and charge master specialist
- patient account representative
- patient services representative
- provider enrollment and chargemaster specialist
- posters and data entry clerk
- insurance verification representative
- infection control manager
- patient account specialist
- speech language pathologist
- admission transition specialist
- clinical rehabilitation support specialist
More information is at the Elks Rehab Hospital employment website.
The Labor Department also offers interviewing tips for job-seekers on its website.