1. San Diego State: Aztecs play for their share of the title next week at Wyoming.
2. Boise State: Broncos need to beat Colorado State to set up a championship opportunity Dec. 1 at Nevada.
3. Fresno State: Bulldogs play for their share of the title next week at home against Air Force.
4. Air Force: Falcons are headed to the postseason for a sixth straight year under coach Troy Calhoun.
5. Nevada: Only Hawaii in the Mountain West has allowed more points than the Wolf Pack, who lead the league with 511.3 yards per game.
6. Wyoming: Cowboys have bounced back from a four-game losing streak with back-to-back wins.
7. Colorado State: Rams have won two of their past three, and with New Mexico next week, they could post a .500 record in the second half of Jim McElwains debut season.
8. UNLV: Just when the Rebels seemed on the upswing, they melted down in Fort Collins, Colo.
9. New Mexico: Lobos have tumbled in the second half of the season with four straight losses.
10. Hawaii: Warriors have lost eighth straight games the second longest losing streak in school history.