1. Boise State: If the Broncos win today, they likely will win at least a share of MW title regardless of outcome at Nevada.
2. Fresno State: Impressive rally at New Mexico kept alive hopes of a one-loss conference season something coach Pat Hill never could do.
3. San Diego State: Coach Rocky Long has the Aztecs headed to a bowl game for an unprecedented third straight year.
4. Air Force: The Falcons loss in September at UNLV prevented what could have been an awkward story line for the Mountain West two undefeated teams that dont play each other.
5. Nevada: Nobody expected the Wolf Pack to go into the Boise State game with at least two conference losses.
6. New Mexico: Coach Bob Davies team has scared Boise State, Fresno State and Air Force. The Lobos now face a must-win game at UNLV.
7. UNLV: Rebels scoring differential is minus-16 at home, minus-85 on the road.
8. Wyoming: Coach Dave Christensen returns to the sideline for another rivalry game this time against Colorado State. He once served on the same staff as Rams coach Jim McElwain.
9. Colorado State: The Rams ended a six-game losing streak by beating Hawaii last week.
10. Hawaii: The Warriors are 0-6 against FBS competition and have allowed at least 35 points in every game.