1. Boise State: Four of the Broncos next five opponents have one win.
2. Nevada: The Wolf Pack have looked vulnerable the past two games casting doubt on whether they can get to Boise State without a conference loss.
3. Fresno State: The Bulldogs need to win Nov. 10 at Nevada, and hope for a Boise State loss to get back into title race.
4. San Diego State: The Aztecs can play their way into the conference race with a win Saturday at Nevada.
5. New Mexico: The Lobos keep moving up. If they win Saturday at Air Force, they become a likely bowl team.
6. Wyoming: The Cowboys have lost by 3, 2 and 1 points in regulation and once in overtime in their past five games. The exception: a win in OT.
7. UNLV: The hard-luck Rebels have four losses by one score or less all at home. The road has not been friendly to them.
8. Air Force: Falcons likely need to beat New Mexico on Saturday to get bowl-eligible. Theyre 3-3 with Nevada, Fresno State and San Diego State in the weeks ahead.
9. Colorado State: The Rams might have to start their third-string quarterback because of injuries when they return from a bye.
10. Hawaii: The Warriors also have a bye. Up next: Oct. 27 at Colorado State.