1. Boise State: Broncos havent allowed a point in the first half in the past three games.
2. Nevada: Wolf Pack nearly squandered their scheduling advantage last week all the best Mountain West teams at home but beat Wyoming in overtime.
3. Fresno State: Bulldogs got an unlucky draw this year Mountain West games at Boise State (Saturday) and Nevada (Nov. 10).
4. San Diego State: Aztecs have scored 34 points or more in five straight games.
5. Wyoming: Cowboys, in their past four games, have lost by three, lost by two, won in overtime and lost in overtime.
6. New Mexico: Dont look now but the Lobos could go bowling. Theyre 3-3 going into a game at woeful Hawaii.
7. UNLV: Interesting matchup this week Rebels, who play much better at home, against in-state rival Nevada.
8. Air Force: Falcons seemed like a lock to win the Commander-in-Chiefs Trophy, but lost to Navy in overtime.
9. Colorado State: The Rams have shown fight throughout five-game losing streak, but the offense ranks 115th with 16 points per game.
10. Hawaii: Warriors have scored 14 or fewer points three times. The run-and-shoot days are long gone, even with offensive guru Norm Chow in charge.