1. Boise State: The Broncos will need their offense to click soon by the Fresno State game, at least.
2. Nevada: Wolf Pack might not be tested again until November, when Fresno State visits Mackay Stadium.
3. Fresno State: Bulldogs have scored 106 points in two home games and 51 points in two road games.
4. San Diego State: The Aztecs defense played well the first two weeks and has been gutted the past two weeks.
5. Wyoming: Program that has struggled to string together successful seasons could be headed for another disappointment.
6. UNLV: The Rebels entertained in their four-game homestand, a collection of games decided by a total of 17 points. Now they hit the road, and often.
7. Air Force: Falcons loss to UNLV makes them a bubble team in the bowl race.
8. New Mexico: Bob Davie is making an early case for coach of the year. A scheduling challenge awaits: The Lobos play most of their winnable games on the road.
9. Hawaii: While Norm Chow works on the offense, the defense is struggling even more (167 points in four games).
10. Colorado State: The Rams are 1-0 in rivalry games. Next up: neighbor and longtime foe Air Force.